I remember a few years back when a pastor(who is also the manager of our media ministries mission) showed me this software called adobe after effects. He wasn't too good with the software, but told me what could be at my feet if I mastered it. He then went on and showed me a very basic effect. He created a composition and....................made a blue screen with vertical translucent white waves. I then decided to learn this software. After a few months i made this(The video below). And the guy in it is the pastor who showed me the software. This is one of the main reasons i decided to do film production. I loved the filming, Compositing and the editing. The softwares used in the production of the video below are, Adobe After Effects, Autodesk 3D Studio Max and Adobe Premier Pro. The total amount of time gone into making the following video was 1 Hour(Reason being no green screen was used, so I had to manually key out a few things. Enjoy
Sweet.
ReplyDeleteNice work, Ashish! The effect was very smooth.
ReplyDeleteSO so fricken awesome!
ReplyDeleteNice!
ReplyDelete