Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Civilized Religion

Two summers ago I was approached by somebody from my church with a short audio clip from a sermon by Erwin McManus. I had told him before that I enjoyed editing video, so he was going to give me a shot. He said he would give me a couple months, and if he liked it, he would use it in his wife's concerts, christian recording artist Rachel Scott. I was super excited for the opportunity. I had a very clear idea of what I wanted to do with it for the audio effects as well as the way the video should flow, so I was able to get it done in one very long day instead of the two months he had anticipated it taking.

Here it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.