
It's been about 30 minutes since watching the film Fridge in our class. All that I can think of...is how much we cannot control in our lives. There are many things that I wish I could change, but the thing is that I can't change them. I especially can't change people's opinions or viewpoints just by screaming at them. In fact, I'm pretty sure that would just offend them more than anything.
The thing is...there are many tragedies around us that happen everyday. We can't control every little thing or how a situation is going to turn out. Even if we express our opinions and try to persuade other people to think like us there will still be tragedies that occur.
Maybe that's the saddest part. That even if we see the big picture and strive to help those in need, there will still be people who don't really care at all. And we can't control them. We can't control anything.
It's a frightening thought to lose complete control of a situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.