Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hi!



My name is Charity Musselman. I am an Animation Major. I love, love, love movies. I watch movies to death. I will put in a good movie and play it over and over again throughout the day while I do different things, and I like to watch for continuity mistakes. My obsession is Harry Potter, I won't get on that subject because I find it hard to stop once I start. I love anything Jim Henson, but I can't bring myself to watch the Dark Crystal, the people creep me out. I have a weakness for Classic Disney Movies and 80s movies with bad monsters (guys in monster suits, for example The Princess Bride or Labyrinth). I love specail effects. I love in old movies where the special effects are done on set with the actors. I like to watch the special features before the movie to see how they do things then watch for them. I love old black and white movies like the Thin Man movies, Harvey, Roman Holiday, and On the Double. My favorite actor is Danny Kaye. I love TV shows like Chuck, Smallville, Icarly, Doctor Who, and Avatar.

1 comment:

  1. An obsession with Harry Potter?....Why have we not talked about this!!! We will have to watch some harry potter movies sometime :D

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.