Also, people in Texas don't say "howdy".
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Howdy
My name is Kevin Turner. I am from Houston, Texas. I am a freshman studying film production. In the future I would like to work with music videos and short films. I find music videos to be interesting - I enjoy telling a story in under four minutes. To be honest I wouldn't say I was very cultured when it came to movies. I often pick and choose instead of exposing myself to a wider range of movies. With the help of some of my friends I have been branching out into more diverse movies this week, and I plan to continue with this. With that said, my top three favorite movies are The Fall, Last Night, and The Secret of Kells.
Labels:
KevinTurner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Howdy back Kevin,
ReplyDeleteWelcome to DMA! I've never seen Last Night but the two films you sandwiched it between are very high on my list. The Secret of Kell is stunning!
I'm guessing you'll like the line-up we've just posted for Signs and Wonders this fall. Hope to see you there.
http://campus.huntington.edu/dma/leeper/Signs%20and%20Wonders2011.htm
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete