
So, here is my introductory blog. My name is Lindsey; don't upset me or I'll get my dad to kick you out of HU. Just kidding. But seriously.
I chose film to study because I want to be a Music Supervisor, which is the person who picks out music to go into movies and television shows. I'm a sophomore transfer; last year I went to Point Loma last year.
I am from Huntington, I've lived here since I was a year old, built my treehouse up with my bare hands, learned to communicate with squirrels, then found out that they really can't do anything of importance.
I have two dogs, one named Spoot (pictured) and one named Ringo Starr.
Uhhh, I did this project last year; I wrote it, found the musicians and got the rights to the music and all that, plus assistant directed.
Also, here is the link to my tumblr. The HU internet doesn't allow tumblr and it says it's categorized as porn. I don't post any porn, pinkie swear.
I am a big fan of television and comedy, so I love The Office, Parks and Recreation, Arrested Development, and, of course, Seinfeld.
Point Loma's in California, right? If it's the Point Loma I'm thinking of, I heard it's gorgeous. Why would you switch to Huntington?
ReplyDeleteI switched because I kind of hated the people; they were all rich and had this entitlement complex. The location was beautiful, but it couldn't make up for how annoyed the people made me.
ReplyDeleteThat does seem like a good reason. I was just wondering.
ReplyDelete