Hey everyone. I’m Josiah, a Film Production major from Omaha, Nebraska. As a kid I always loved messing around with cameras, but it wasn’t until some fun video projects during my freshman year of high school that I started realizing it was something I wanted to do professionally. My favorite thing about film is editing, but I'm really looking forward to trying out some different aspects of filmmaking in the next few years at Huntington.
So, a little bit about my interests. I love technology, especially all things Apple. I’m a huge fan of Conan O’Brien and The Office. Currently my favorite movie is The Social Network. It has a great story (despite its inaccuracies) and I absolutely LOVE the cinematography. I might as well mention the soundtrack too, cause its pretty awesome and really adds to the film. Inception and Star Trek (the J.J. Abrams version) are also some favorites of mine.
I like videos, so here's a clip from the Social Network. Its a neat scene where they used some tilt shift to give the shots a miniature model sort of look.
I love this scene and this movie. The editing was so awesome in this scene.
ReplyDelete