Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rock-A-Doodle


We all have those movies that we remember watching as a child, mine is Rock-A-Doodle. I just recently watched this film with some other students from my building and it brought back some of those childhood memories of other films I had watched as a child. Reminiscing over old memories is something I am quite fond of and watching old movies is a good way for me to do that.

What are some movies that you remember viewing as a child?

2 comments:

  1. Feeling Nostalgia from a film is great. Despite that I wasn't born until the early 90s and was very young in the 90s, I grew up with a lot of 80s movies for some reason. Two childhood movies I always remember watching were The Never Ending Story and Secret of Nimh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha mine would have to be Scamper the Penguin oh my goodness I haven't seen that in yeaaarrrs

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.