Monday, September 12, 2011



Trying to do homework. Somehow, I ended up on our blog, so I'm gonna throw an entry up.

I hope everyone's weekends were good. Mine was alright, a little boring. I went shopping with my mom in Fort Wayne on Saturday night. Pretty crazy, huh?

I have however, gotten to watch some of the first season of Avatar: the Last Airbender, and it's really awesome. I've heard alot of good things about the TV series, and as an aspiring animator, I have a deep appreciation for a good cartoon with a good storyline.

This morning (Sunday) I got to drive over to Ohio to ride with my girlfriend's mom and brother to go see her at Bowling Green. It was a little rainy but we had a good time and I caught up on some sleep during the drive.

For those of you that are also Avatar fans, I'd be interested in discussing the series with you sometime. I like it a lot so far (remember I'm only 6 episodes in, so don't ruin anything for me, please!)

Also, the random picture of the female is the girlfriend I went to go visit, mentioned previously ^

2 comments:

  1. I love Avatar! i have the first season! It's so good! I have watched all 3, it doesn't disappoint! BTW, there is a boy in our class, his name is (Kevin) his external hard-drive's name is Katara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Avatar!! Seen it all a couple times... I'm actually borrowing it from my cousins again soon. I told them they're gonna let me borrow it and everything.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.