The movie that I watched that lead me to Fritz the Cat was the sequel I watched a little bit of called The Nine Lives of Fritz the Cat. Here's pretty much what happens: Fritz is a citizen of New York in the 70s and is a complete failure at everything. While his wife is yelling at him he lights up a blunt and 'explores his eight other lives.' Yeah, he pretty much trips out. I know that this is an iffy movie to watch or maybe even blog about in a Christian community, but it I just couldn't help but notice the absolutely great backgrounds, and the top notch animation. Once again, very controversial for the 70s, and a lot of you may not like it, I don't know. I found this to be pretty awesome because it gave you a look at mainstream 70s culture at the time. Not to mention the awesome funky soundtrack.
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Fritz the Cat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.