Saturday, October 15, 2011

Good People (the play)


I just recently went to the reader theatre performance of Good People (I really
like reader theatre) and I was really impressed by the actors, but mostly the
story. The question was left "what is a good person?" and "is anyone really a
good person?" And at the end of the play the person you didn't expect to
actually do a "good deed" does it, which really puts a twist to the story, but
also shows realism because sometimes the people you expect to act good, don't
but the ones you don't expect to act good do. So either way the play was great
and very powerful. If you have a chance go see it, it got me thinking and I'm
sure it will for you if you go see the play with open ears/eyes and
hearts/minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.