Tuesday, October 25, 2011

New Looney Tunes Show

Recently a friend of mine told me about WB's plan to create a new 3D Looney Tunes Show.  I'm not sure how a feel about it yet, maybe it's just because I grew up with the old Looney Tunes or something but it doesn't feel quite the same.  I think it feel too new to me, maybe.  I still enjoyed this episode that I found online for the most part.  I think it also helped that the music stayed the same.  That made it feel more like the old show.  Anyway, here's a link to watch the episode I found.


Also, I'm always sort of surprised by how violent these cartoons are – even the old ones.  I think Professor Leeper may have touched on this at one point.  When you actually think about what's happening it's sort of surprising.  It doesn't really diminish my love for the old Looney Tunes shows though but it is something to think about.


http://www.wimp.com/looneytoons/
(I'm not really sure what this site is but it's the only place I could find with a full episode).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.