Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sandcastle by Co Hoedeman



Watching this film, at first I was very confused as to what was going on. But as the film went on, I understood that or at least I interpreted that the the sand creature that was first shown, and how he started "creating" other sand creatures was suppose to represent God. Then with the building of the sand castle and the creatures going in just as the sandstorm hit, reminded me of Noah's Ark (with the two and two of creatures) and the sandcastle representing the Ark. Then there was that snake that keep getting the way, almost representing satan causing trouble and trying to stop the process of the buliding of the sandcastle. Anyway those are my interpretations on the film and I thought the film was quite interesting, because these interpretations weren't put out front, you kind of had to watch and then you realized afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.