So I finally watched Tangled for the first time tonight! Everyone has been telling me how amazing it is and that I really should see it. Well now I have. But I must say, I was not quite as impressed as I hoped to be. I now agree with the Academy for giving the Oscar to Toy Story 3 instead of Tangled. Not that it was bad though. It kept me entertained throughout and was funny as well. But I felt like it was missing something.....like it could have been more than it was. The imagery was excellent, but perhaps they took it a little too far and missed a more enchanting feel. Did anyone else feel this way?
Perhaps it was just the mix of Roman, medieval, and fairy tale elements that really got to me. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.