Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Anticipated Films

Here are, in order of release date, some of my most anticipated upcoming films.


The Artist
It's great to see a film made in such a classic style get so much recognition. Really looking forward to seeing this.

Shame
I've been following this film since I heard about it several months ago. So much talent involved in this film. It also embraces its rating, apparently in a non-explotative fashion.


Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
Wow. Where to start? Great cast, and a spy thriller that doesn't appear to be cluttered with CGI explosions.


Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
This film isn't getting as much buzz as I thought it would. Talented director, and an original concept. Can't ask for much more.

2 comments:

  1. These all look really interesting Luke. I hadn't heard about the last one. I'll keep an eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 for 4 Luke,

    Everyone of these films looks promising, all for very different reasons. So many films...

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.