
Well I'm 19 years old and the first time I watched the first Harry Potter was yesterday. Yep, that's right. Earlier in the summer, I went to go see the Deathly Hallows part 2 at the theater. I hadn't seen any of the previous movies or read the books, so I had not really any idea what was going on. I just watched the movie for the special effects pretty much. Yesterday I picked up the first movie for $4 and watched it. I guess it was real good. I figured I would like it a lot because I'm a nerd when it comes to Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, so I thought I'd step up the nerd level a little more. I'm gonna have to watch all the rest someday. and because I never read the books I won't get mad about the things they left out like a lot of people. Alright that's enough words for this blog. Harry Potter is alright with me.
I'm proud of you! I hope you love the series! it's amazing, trust me.
ReplyDeleteI don't understand people who watch a last movie when they haven't seen the rest. It doesn't make sense in my head. Everything is just ruined.
ReplyDelete@GrantFitzgerald All my friends were going, so I just went along. I really don't like movie series out of order, but didn't really have a choice that day.
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone have the last film? I've seen all the other ones including part 1 of the 7th movie. If so, I would like to borrow it.
ReplyDeleteNever mind. I found it at the library.
ReplyDelete