Rainbow Dash is the most badass My Little Pony of all time. OF ALL TIME. And Fluttershy is adorable. Also the name of my unicoron Pillowpet (TM) Yup. Actually, I'm still busy "playing" around with Photoshop. Can't you tell? Obviously. .....I'll get back to it after this lil break.


So, sometimes I feel like I need to be amused constantly. Or I'll get bored, and then I'll start to think I'm hilarious, but I won't be. It's not pretty. For anyone. Most of all me. And I really want a Taco right now..... And I'm thirsty. But everything is so far away! Pity the me..... is sad. And Paul is playing All Time Low!! Yay! I like Paul. He's a good person. Sometimes David drums on the table during class... That was non sequiter. Mea Culpa. yah. So, who else thought that the frog puppet video was horrifyingly disturbing, besides me and Charity? Cause it was. Oh, it was. Now, that might have to do with how manniquins freak me out, and then dead bodies are worse. Ugg. Nasty. And then they were making him a puppet! There's probably some really deep metaphor some where there... But forgive me if I don't dwell on it. yuk.
So I should probably get back to logging my hours in, dangit. I don't wanna! I'll just spend sometime researching stuff! Yah! Bro-fist for le internet! .....or not. That might be awkward.
So when are we going to go out and discuss the demise of snappy repartee?
Puppies are as cute as the speed of light is fast, but you're cuteness threshold approaches that limit.
I like what you laugh at.
It wasn't that creepy! I loved it! mostly because I was so tired that I found it funny how they were dancing an interpretive dance and being dramatic about it.
ReplyDelete