I made a trailer for the Prince of Egypt. One of the best by Dreamworks! Great movie! Even if the trailer does nothing for you please watch it! It even has a Hans Zimmer score! C'mon! What is not to love! If Mr. Zimmer ever did a score for me.... I think I would keel over and die right there, but I would die a happy woman!!
One my favorite scenes from the movie is the part where they sing the song "Through Heaven's Eyes" In that scene Jethro, reminds me of God, I don't think that is being disrespectful. He's just so happy!
"A single thread, in the tapestry, though its color brightly shines can never see its purpose in the pattern of a grand design!"
Oh wow, you guys. I need about to think about how big God is a lot more than I do. I mean its really scary to think about that sometimes, (some of the throne room scenes in the Bible.....wow! Don't want to mess with Him!)
One of my favorite parts in the Bible when God is telling Job "Do you give the horse his strength or clothe his neck with a flowing mane?" (39:19)
And then God talks about a mountain goat, a lioness, an eagle? Maybe?
oh yeah and Dinosaurs!!!!!!!!!
It is not a hippo!!!!!!! It is freakin' dinosaur!!!!!!!
I wanna ride a Brontosaurs when i get to heaven!!!! That would be sooo cool!
So, there it was a rant.
God is Holy.
I really really need Him!
And I'm denying my existence if I think otherwise!
Made by/for him!
(so easy to write down! So so hard to do!)
I think I've forgotten that action speak louder than words!
Anyway! Here is the link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFQKmoiimoE
I would appreciate feedback!
(Who doesn't?)
Prince of Egypt is one of my favorites as well. They used the film to build Dreamworks studio and a lot of the people involved had their lives changed during the process. One of them ended up being my boss at Big Idea.
ReplyDeleteNice job on the trailer Rachel. It starts out very intimate and swells to a powerful ending!
As for the rest of your post. If you want to see a film that captures the heart of Job 39 you need to see Terence Malick's Tree of Life. There's a 20 minute montage right in the middle of the film made to be a cinematic meditation on that passage. Drop dead beautiful.
Prince of Egypt is one of my favorites as well. They used the film to build Dreamworks studio and a lot of the people involved had their lives changed during the process. One of them ended up being my boss at Big Idea.
ReplyDeleteNice job on the trailer Rachel. It starts out very intimate and swells to a powerful ending!
As for the rest of your post. If you want to see a film that captures the heart of Job 39 you need to see Terence Malick's Tree of Life. There's a 20 minute montage right in the middle of the film made to be a cinematic meditation on that passage. Drop dead beautiful.
Your trailer was so good!! It was also fun sitting next to you till the wee hours in the morning while you worked on it. :)
ReplyDelete