I, along with a few other students in this class, am in the Drawing 1 class and preparing to start on the colored pencil final. Our final can be of any subject we see fit. I LOVE Prismacolors!! I'm really really REALLY excited for this project :D
I think the human body is so beautiful and therefore will be depicting just that in my final. I saw a similar art work (except it was done in acrylics on a HUGE canvas) at a small studio a long long time ago.
This is just a real quick sketch of what the final project will look like. I do think I will keep it black and white, but if anyone has any suggestions, please share them with me!! :)
I really like it :) Is it based off a sculpture, or an actual person?
ReplyDeleteWell thanks!! And it's based off of an actual person.
ReplyDelete