And this song has been stuck in my head. It's video he did with some other guys. It just seems really funny to me (maybe sort of degrading though) and also true. I think sometimes guys assume that girls don't want someone who will be a gentlemen, that maybe they want someone to treat them poorly or to be dominant over them. And perhaps there are some girls out there who help this idea to continue on, but seriously, gentlemen are lovely.
it's not supposed to be degrading, just pointing out that a lot of times girls choose to be with the wrong type of guy. TEEHEE
ReplyDeleteI. Love. Ryan Higa....so much
ReplyDeleteActually, I don't really find it that degrading. I find it hilarious to be honest. I guess I can just see how some people might take it in a degrading way.
ReplyDeleteIt is really hilarious. I love his fake commercial videos the most.
ReplyDeleteBig bouncing inflatable green ball! Wuuut?
ReplyDelete