Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A sweet music video

The things that inspire me most to be a film major are cool commercials and music videos. So I decided to post a music video that I really like. The music video is Dr. Dre and Eminem- I need a Doctor. I enjoy all different types of music and most videos. However I'm usually not a big fan of hip-hop/rap music videos. This music video changed my view on that though. This music video fascinates me because of the history and story talked about in the song (I enjoy rap history... idk why)  also the story told through just the film. I particularly like the beginning before the music starts... although I'm not sure how his car gets airborne.. other than that I think the video is pretty sweet.

WARNING! Keep in mind this is a RAP music video so they use some pretty offensive language...a lot. If you don't want to hear it don't listen to it. Or watch it on mute or something...

1 comment:

  1. Can't help but think of Doctor Who during the chorus...but I'm a nerd like that.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.