Monday, November 7, 2011

Tale of Three Brothers

In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows there's a really good animation when they read the story Tale of Three Brothers. I was worried, probably like a lot of people, that they were going to mess up the small, but very important story within the book. I thought that this scene was probably the best part of the movie. It's extremely captivating and interesting. In the Harry Potter books the Tale of Three Brothers is known as a children's fairy tale.

Since it cannot be embed here's the link:




2 comments:

  1. I thought it was really good too! Besides the fact that the actual telling of the story was great, the animation was very different and interesting for just popping up in a harry potter film.
    I agree, it was one of the better parts of the film

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Hermione Granger's voice would be pretty soothing for children's fairy tales. (truestory)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.