Thursday, November 17, 2011

Top 10 Film Moments

     Since I actually had a good time with my last list, I'm going to do another and hopefully a more upbeat one. After compiling a list, I decided to do my top 10 favorite film moments of all time. You all know what kind of scenes I'm talking about. They're the kind of scenes where you're touched beyond your mere heartstrings, or where you get an adrenaline rush from the excitement of how good the moment is, or you're taken by a surge of conviction. These are the moments that had that effect on me.

Top 10 Film Moments

10: The lightsaber fight between Obi-Wan and Darth Vader from Revenge of the Sith


This is easily the best duel, boss fight, or whatever, I have ever watched. And it also has the most emotional depth to it. I know the prequel trilogy wasn't as good as the first three, but this trilogy still had its good moments. Like this scene. This is one of few scenes in the prequel trilogy where I totally bought the emotion of the events. Yes, the acting is a bit spotty but I was so engrossed in one of the best sword fights ever seen on screen, I didn't mind as much. The last part of this scene is heartbreaking, as we watch the total erosion of the friendship between Anakin and Obi-Wan.
P.S. I know "I hate you" is a pretty basic line, but if your best friend said that to you, I'm guessing it wouldn't feel very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.