The fact that it goes from black and white to color still makes me happy! Also, who doesn't love the songs that play throughout the movie...Weeeeeeeeeee'rrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee OFF to see the Wizard!
But this song is by far the best....
An interesting fact I found out about this movie not too long ago was that the actors mouthed all their lines, not just the songs like they do today, and later put them together with the recordings they made in the studio! This now bugs me since their words don't match their lips some of the time.
I have decided for my Digitals Tools class to make this movie the one I'll create a trailer of. Fingers crossed that I don't stray some of those from the movie who have never seen it (*cough* my roommate *cough*)
Anyone else a lover of the yellow brick road?
Did you ever pair up this movie with Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" album? It's rumored that if you start the album at the same time as the movie, the two line up as a pretty sweet musical act and a lot of people try to say Pink Floyd did it on purpose. My Dad and I did this when I was in middle school and it was pretty interesting.
ReplyDeleteI have never done that before! Hmmm...interesting...but cool!
ReplyDelete