6.) Little Women - Valley of the Shadow by Thomas Newman
Yes, Thomas Newman again! I know this is probably not the most popular film for a guy to like, considering the movie is CALLED "Little Women", however, I've been watching this ever since I was a kid, and it really is a good film. The performances from the major cast are particularly excellent and the soundtrack (as a whole) is probably one of my favorites ever. Around our house it's considered a Christmas movie (although it's not necessarily one) and we watch it annually. This particular track is played during one of the most moving scenes in the film. If ever there were a film track that made me reflect on my life and become nostalgic for my childhood it is this one; An incredibly thought provoking song.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.