My group worked on our short for 105 this weekend. Part of it was going down Dr. Clark's stairs in cardboard boxes! Yeah, one of those things that you do only for movies. Well, actually I could see myself doing that just for fun (maybe on less-steep stairs), but anyways....
I feel like it's been going pretty well. I think the hardest parts have been learning how to work in a group and plan and organize. I mean, I still feel like figuring out how to work professionally and orderly and efficiently. Maybe ya'll feel the same way about your projects. But hey, experience put to good use should equal progress. They say now is the best time to make mistakes, so I guess I shouldn't feel too bad.
Anyways, I enjoyed out shoot today and can't wait to see what it'll look like.
and I can't wait to swallow a whole tablespoon of cinnamon...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.