Saturday, September 3, 2011

Back To The Future




Hello everyone, my name is Carissa Taylor. In the past year I realized that I wanted film studies to be my major. I don't really have any favorite films or inspiring ones, but the films I grew up watching were the Back To The Future ones. I watched them multiple times when I was younger. I even watched the behind the scenes. I love watching Behind The Scenes features on films. I found out that Michael J. Fox was not the main actor for the first film since he was doing his TV show Family Ties and had a scheduling conflict with both projects. The crew had already shot most of the film with a different actor, but then redid everything with Michael J. Fox as the main character. So the guy who had originally acted as the character wasn't included in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.