DMA Students-
My name is Grant Fitzgerald. I am very excited to be apart of Huntington's DMA program. I am a Film Production Major who is very excited to make some films. My favorite genre of movies are Thriller, Classic and Critically Acclaimed(If you can call that a genre). Also I have the utmost respect for animators! Animation is definitely one of my most favorite film styles. If I was a better cartoonist I would be an animator. Since were on the subject of animation and since Prof. Leeper is an animator I thought I would post a picture of my favorite animated film. 'Spirited Away' I saw this film for the first time just over a year ago and changed my entire outlook of animation! From that point on I have been in love with Studio Ghibli and Hayao Miyazaki(Well I don't love him as much as John Lasseter).
Anyways if you haven't seen Spirited Away or any of Studio Ghibli's films I would highly recommend it!
God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.