Thursday, September 1, 2011

Introduction


Hello!! My name is Bridget Muntzing and I am an animation student. The film that has been most inspiring to me and furthermore led me into choosing animation over every other major, is The Lion King. As for why this film has impacted me so strongly, all I can say is that it was the very first film I saw in a movie theater and since then I have been yearning to have the ability to create something just as amazing. Also, The Lion King in 3-D will be coming out September 16th! If there is a midnight showing anywhere even in the near proximity to Huntington or Fort Wayne, I will most definitely be there! Oh, and every day I wear a watch that I got for Christmas when I was 8 years old that has The Lion King on it!

And like every other animation student in this class, I one day want to end up working in a big studio for a company such as Pixar or Blue Sky Studios.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE LION KING!! It's my favorite Disney movie. :) It's such an awesome movie to be inspired by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite Movie YES! Love the Lion King!!!! Especially the music :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.