Friday, September 2, 2011

Intro


A Clockwork Orange
Hello everyone, I'm Spencer Litten. It's great to finally get this blog up and running. It's not everyday that I get a chance to express my many thoughts and feelings about a movie. Speaking of movies, my favorite genre is Cult films. I also enjoy Thrillers, Action, and Science fiction. However, the one group of films that always stood out to me were the Cult Films. That's right, the movies that really didn't sell too well to the general public, but a certain group of people liked them. I hope to one day make a few cult films myself when I go down to L.A. my junior year.



My appreciation for the animated works runs deep as well . Japanese animation to be exact. Well, both American and Japanese work just fine for me. After watching anime such as Space Pirate Captain Harlock, and Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star), I became inspired to try my hand at animation as well. Hopefully this will be a very productive year that will allow me to improve my skills in both film and animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.