
I am a huge book nerd. the picture above, just thrills my little heart to no end. I mean what's amesomer than lil batmans and supermans sipping juice boxes? I mean really.
Plus I'm that person who gets insanely mad at movies when they don't follow cannon. Or ruin a character. Espicially my favorite character. Like Deadpool. But I'm not bitter...
But seriously, if I hear anyone liking the Spiderman movies, I will doubt your taste in movies. Except for the reboot that's coming out, I really hope it's good...
This has been Abi geeking out about books and comice books... tune in next time for her ramble on Alice in Wonderland and how muck she loves it.
Yes indeed. Deadpool was a complete waste in X-men: Origins. And Ryan Reynolds? Please. Lets get some depth to this dude! I love Alice in Wonderland tho! Can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteso I went to walmart after this, and started smiling like crazy cause they had alice in wonderland folders, 2 for $1.50. and startin g geeking out about it in a good way. so I now have 4 new folders I probably don't need, but I will somehow find a way to use, just because they're alice in wonderland!
ReplyDeleteNow are we talking Tim Burton or Disney or the Book?
ReplyDeleteWhat's wrong with the Spider-Man movies. Aside from the third one. That one stank. But the other two weren't bad. The second was the best one. I liked the themes of the second one
ReplyDeletesweetie, when you say that the movies aren't bad, are you coming form never having read the comics, or purely from a never picked up a spiderman comic? because if the movie has spiderman in it, I'm expection quips. at least one quip for every couple punches/kicks. to take away something so vital from the character, and turning into a whiney brat pretty much ruins the movies for me. I've refused to watch the movies since reading the comics.
ReplyDeleteAnd Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. There's a White Queen, a Queen of Hearts, an Alice, and a Hatter!