Thursday, September 15, 2011

Eat Shorts (2)

I really couldn't think of anything insightful to say so I'll post another one of my favorite short films. This one's an animation, and it's french, you might've seen it if your in the animation department.
This one's called Get Out. And It's centered on a mental patient that suffers from an odd phobia and the end's got  a twist you won't see coming.


It's one of my favorites mainly for the enviornment and story. Usually I judge a movie or book or anything by the story that it gives. This story, when I first watched it, I couldn't tell if it was a creepy film or a comedy. Till the end. It was a pretty creative story that I really can't get too into without ruining the ending for you so I'll leave it at that.

So I guess my question for you is, what do you look for in film? I mean I know it depends; some days you feel like something with a lot of car chases and awesome fight scenes, some days you wanna laugh, and, admit it, some days you wanna watch a chick flick. But they all have something that constitutes them as a good or bad movie right? So what is that that makes it good or bad? Of course this is all based on opinion. There actually are people that enjoy Nick Cage movies while I think they are always horrible examples of cinema. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.