Hey everybody! I'm really new to the whole computer/blog thing but I'll give it a shot!...mostly because its part of my grade :)
I'm a very excited Animation major who is actually looking forward to spending the rest of my life in the business. My dream is to work for Disney since Walt Disney is my hero (and one of the greatest people to ever live in my opinion). Yes, i'm a Disney geek...and the one who will be wearing Disney t-shirts for the next 4 years :)
I haven't always wanted to do Animation, partly because I didn't know people actually went to school for that. I'm from Fostoria Ohio, I don't know these things.
Disney movies were defiantly my inspiration for getting involved in this major, especially The Lion King...my favorite movie of all time. That, and Wizard of Oz.
God has called me to be here at Huntington and to be doing the thing I love :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.