I recently came across a stop motion animation called "Gulp". I don't know if any of you have seen it before, so in case you haven't I'll share it with you.
Wow. Cool, right? Now check out the making of video below. It'll really help you grasp just how much went into the making of "Gulp".
I've always been more interested in live action than animation. The only animation I've ever watched is Pixar films and my daily dose of VeggieTales, Arthur and Magic School Bus as a kid. What I'm trying to say is I know absolutely nothing about animation, but "Gulp" and the making of video really help me appreciate and realize just how much time, effort and creativity gets put into stop motion as well as other types of animation.
Unrelated, but I figured I'd just throw this out here. This is a link to a video I shot and edited recently. (link) Its based on a character named Frank (the guy with the beard in the video) who is fighting in Vietnam. It all ties in to a web series my friends and I made, which you can find here. They aren't very serious videos but feel free to check it out if you want, you may get a few laughs out of them.
Those clips are amazing!!
ReplyDeleteAlso your video was cool lol I haven't used after effects before.
ReplyDelete