what I said was all actors should be treated like cattle."
-Alfred Hitchcock
I love actors.
I don't want to be an actor (or rather, actress), but I appreciate their craft. I tend to take the side of Orson Welles rather than Alfred Hitchcock when it comes to actors. I believe that you can't make a good film without great actors. Feel free to disagree :)
My favorite actor is Orson Welles. I love his work SO MUCH... I'll have to save that for another post.
Really though, whenever I think of a movie that I can't stand to watch... it's usually because the acting was bad. Movies that win awards have actors who win awards for their performance in that movie. I can't think of a movie off the top of my head where the story line was amazing, yet the acting was poor. Which do you think makes a movie "good" - acting or the story line? I guess what I'm trying to say in this post is that I'm a sucker for good acting.
Some of my favorite actors + actress... just to name a few. :)
Jack Nicholson, Orson Welles, Leo Dicaprio, Cary Grant, and Rita Hayworth.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.