Sunday, September 4, 2011



Hey! I'm Kayla and I'm a Film Production Major. It's so hard for me to pick my favorite movie or a movie that inspired me to want to make movies. Ever since I was a little kid movies have fascinated me. I'm obsessed with Broadway shows like Phantom of the Opera, The Lion King, The Wizard of Oz, etc but I should probably just stick with movies. So as for movies go, I love all kinds besides horror. I love old movies like The Wizard of Oz and Grease. I'm also a Twilight girl (let the jokes begin).
One movie I'm really obsessed with right now is Soul Surfer. I really admire how the key point throughout the whole movie is how her faith got her through her accident. It's really inspirational and really shows how you can live for God and the good He can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.