Wednesday, September 7, 2011

intro...

Hi! My name is Megan Carpenter, a freshman a film production major. I'm not really from anywhere, but I've lived in several states in the midwest as well as several places within Indonesia.

My favorite things to watch are documentaries (like the tv show "how it's made") and almost every other type of film (action not so much, but that's because most lack a real deep line). Thus far, my favorite film to make is the music video.

Here is an interesting music video by DC Talk:


There are some things in the video that I think are kind of weird (like Toby Mac wearing a cowboy hat and the dramatic facial expressions of all the DC Talk members), but I really like the sense of wiriness (almost to the point of lunacy), of stress, and struggle, that the video portrays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.