Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Namaskar(Hey)

Hey I am Ashish Dhingra. I am an international student from India(the land where the main means of transportation are elephants). I am a freshman and my major is film production. The reason i chose Film Production was because I did not want to become a doctor and because i love making films. I am really interested in compositing(after effects etc.), and have done it for years. The reason i chose huntington was because it was the top google search result for my criteria. plus months of other research. I am excited to be here and hope everything goes well. Or its back to working at a call center.

Joking about working at the call center and the whole elephant thing. One more thing, YES THERE ARE PETS IN INDIA!! THERE ARE TV's IN INDIA!!!...

2 comments:

  1. Glad to have you Ashish!

    Welcome to the land of corn. Gotta get back to my cheeseburger.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google search is the way to go! :D That was kindda my method too.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.