Howdy ya'll, I'm Miles Allen! You know "that one guy who's a Senior" in the class. lol So you're probably wondering what am I exactly doing in this entry level class as a Senior? Well to be perfectly honest, part of the reason was you! Yes you! I normally wouldn't have a chance to get to meet all of you bright and shiny stars of our future department, and now I have an opportunity! I'm seriously excited to get to know you all and learn from you this semester. I find that, in this medium especially, art is a collaborative effort and that we all have some to share with and take away from one another. So, please by all means, come up and talk to me! You freshiez can be VERY intimidating, and I don't want to be that 21 year old creeper who's always coming up to people in class and starting awkward conversations ;D
Films? These are my top 3...
There Will Be Blood
The Shawshank Redemption

East of Eden

If you want to know why these are my favorite films, well hey, those would be great conversations starters when you come up to talk me =)
Random tidbits:
I am adopted.
I can do over 150 impersonations.
I have never watched a Super Bowl.
My two passions under God are working with kids and making films. (Go figure)
Hey Miles!
ReplyDeleteApparently you're not the only Sr. creeper in the class anymore. :)
BTW Were showing "There Will be Blood" as part of our "Southern Gothic" genre this semester. Just thought you'd like to know.
http://campus.huntington.edu/dma/leeper/Signs%20and%20Wonders2011.htm
I drink your milkshake Miles!
ReplyDeleteI AM THE THIRD REVELATION!!!!
ReplyDeleteI commend you for not watching a Superbowl!
ReplyDelete