Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Unicorns, Dragons, and Pizza. Oh My!!

               Hey animation nerds, My name is Leah Zink. I am a 19 year old Sophomore stuck in a Freshman's place, due to the unfortunate fact that only 3 credits of mine transferred in (gay), but it's all good cuz 2015 has a much better ring to it than 2014 anyway.
Any whoo, I'm obviously an Animation Major, and animation has been my dream ever since I can remember having one. Except when I wanted to be a librarian, but I was like, 8. ANYWAY, I've always told people I want to be the next Walt Disney (minus the perversion), meaning I want to own my own animation studio and be financially stable for the rest of my life, becoming a legend because all those LA losers got nothing on me and my awesome brain. I'm totally humble about it, right?
Even though I've always wanted to animate, I used used to loathe 3D animation, AKA Toy Story, or Ice Age. Not that I didn't love these movies, I just hated the fact that they were making traditional animation obsolete.
              But the all of a sudden, I came across the most epic movie in the whole freakin' animation world, How To Train Your Dragon. This movie totally changed my perceptive of every 3D movie I've ever watched. I still love traditional artwork because I'm old school, but I have a very large place in my heart for 3D animation, and you can thank Toothless for that.


              Anyhaa, now that I'm done with this drivel, I'm off to do something completely unconstructive that doesn't involve homework, like sleeping. Because it's like 1am right now. Goodnight! :)

1 comment:

  1. How to Train your Dragon has to be my favorite 3D animated film...at least it is while I'm thinking about it. I love the designs that went into this movie!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.