Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello My Name Is...

Hey everyone, I'm Andrew Anguiano.  I'm an animation major and I enjoy moderate-length walks on the beach.  And music.  And design.


I wanted to share a short film that I've been sort of obsessed with lately (all the people in Digital Media Tools will have already seen it).  It's called Midnight Club EP and I really can't get enough of it.  I love how the music and the video are so connected and compliment each other.  I also really like the style in which it was shot.  The film doesn't flow linearly but instead there are flashbacks and things are shown out of order.  Basically the story is the classic "girl gets kidnapped, guy saves girl."  I love how you totally don't know what's happening at all for about the first 3 minutes of the film and how the it leads up to the kidnapping.  It's really fun to watch and it really inspires me to save people from kidnappings (and also to make good art).  When I see some form of art that I really like, it takes my breath away.  This film did that for me and I hope it'll do the same for you.  It's in three parts but I'll post the first part here.  Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.