Alight, with nothing else to blog about I thought I'd post my YouTube channel! I created my YouTube channel a few years ago. I use it to post my YouTube videos. Yes I would call them videos not films....Well I do have 2 shorts but they aren't to exciting just some little class projects! I find both Youtube and Vimeo excellent sights to find videos/films on anything. Youtube/Vimeo are excellent sites were I find many great indie films. The main reason I use YouTube is for film channels and parkour videos. I also post many parkour videos.
If you don't know what parkour is......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRSOe-rDa9Y
And this is me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8roXVFRogo
This is one short film I made for my 'Film and Lit' class: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeoHvONVJJI
Enjoy them and subscribe if you like! Also comment on your thoughts of Youtube/Vimeo and other online video sites!
Great ob on the One More video Grant! The editing is really tight. Can't wait to see what you'll be doing on your DMA projects!
ReplyDeleteThank you this was directed by one of my best friends and I performed and edited it. Editing is what I want to specialize in. The editing for this video was a long process for just 3 minutes but I enjoyed the experience!
ReplyDelete