
There was one line in there that said it all for me in that thirty minute animated short. "Man could be as effective as God and it wasn't destructive". This struck a chord in me because it almost sounded blasphemous at first but the more I thought about it, I wondered, "Well, why not?" I mean isn't that why we are doing what we do right now. What I mean is, I want to effect. I know the purpose of the film maker is to delight and challenge, but I want to effect. I think thats what I have always wanted this whole time. To use the medium of film to effect the masses. Now I can see where that is a dangerous place to be standing but I can't help how I feel and how I imagine my life leading. Anyways, that is how this particular video touched me. I also feel like although this story was meant to be an animation, I almost feel like this story could be easily molded into a live action film. So I CALL DIBS ON IT! Definitely the best video shown in this class all semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.