Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New South Park


Last week was the premiere of the 2nd half of season 15 of South Park. I am blogging about this, because I don't watch that much stuff anymore, so I needed to blog since I watched it. The episode is a part two to last spring's "You're Getting Old." That episode had some big changes, showing a divorce and basically the fabric of the show being ripped out. Fans freaked out, thinking it was a metaphor for frustration with the creators and were calling it quits. Well that wasn't the case, because a new episode was aired last Wednesday. As soon as I got a chance to watch it, I really liked this one. It was exciting to see where they would go after the part one episode. It ended up turning out just as I thought it would, with some good irony and things people won't expect. I've come to expect that from these guys. There are new episodes coming out every Wednesday for the next six weeks which is real good. I might do some blog work on those if I get a chance to see them.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see that show is still plenty witty and tries to stick with it's original hilarious satire. I totally need to watch the new episodes.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.