Sunday, October 30, 2011

Nothing Personal :)



So. All Time Low. One of my favorite bands. And this is one of my favorite songs. And one of my favorite music videos. I really love it lots. The main reason I love this video is how tongue in cheek it is. And the references to FOB. Thnx fr th mmrs by the way. I was going to try to fit lots more FOB/ATL puns in.... but the creative juices just aren't flowing. There's only so many ways one can try to subtly slip in sugar we're going down in casual conversation. Though I'm normally better at this. <-- Shameless

This doesn't have a point, or me trying to be deep. I just wanted to share this awesome music video. Also, AllTime Low's music video for I Feel Like Dancin' is wonderfully ironic. I just went with this one cause I like it better.

And now some nerdy goodness.

I wish I was Gallefreyian so I could love you with 2 hearts instead of one.
Not Even a Dalek can exterminate my love for you.
It's bigger on the inside.
I think you need a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.