Sunday, October 30, 2011

Once Upon A Time


Ok so this new show started up on ABC this last week and its called "Once Upon A Time". Can I say I was actually fairly impressed with it. From the first time I saw an advertisements for it, I can honestly say the it made me laugh a little cause I couldn't see this show going anywhere. In fact the only reason why I even gave it a chance was based on the fact that it was associated with a writer of "Lost".
I am so glad I gave this show a chance. Yes, it was a little corny, but what Pilot episode isn't. I do feel that this show may in fact go somewhere. I am very impressed with the time and effort that appears to have been put into this show. I am pleased with the acting and the character's depth.
The show follows the story of Emma Swan who has been an orphan all her life. The story begins with her son showing up at her door asking her to return to Storybrooke, a peculiar town where everyone is not who they seem. While all this is occurring another story is transpiring in a magical world where all these characters are being terrorized by an evil queen. By the end of the Pilot episode we discover that this magical world has been stolen and the characters have been transported to this small town of Storybrooke. On top of that they have completely lost all memory of their previous lives and currently have lives in our world.
Very confusing, I know. Which is where I advise you to go and watch the first TWO episodes of season one of what I hope to be a long and successful television series. Well done ABC keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.