Thursday, October 20, 2011

A Real Good Fall Break

This fall break was real good. I drove 5 hours home Friday. Then I met up with friends at midnight and we played some mario kart till 2:30 AM. My friend likes to upload the races onto his youtube, and we had done that lots before. This time we recorded the race, and filmed us playing live, so you can see our reactions and hear our commentaries. Then the next morning I had to clean the church so I woke up at 8. After I did that, the guys came over again. We did stuff for the rest of the day. Sunday and Monday I was finally able to sleep, so I did that most of those days. We had planned to film 3 videos during fall break. Lots of bad stuff happened so we couldn't film. Then Monday night we got together, and filmed a Halloween video. I will blog more about that later. I'll tell ya what, that one is gonna be real good. Thats enough words for this blog. If you want to see the mario kart video, it is down below. I don't say too much this time, but thats no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.