
Every since I was little, I have had white walls. Now you may think this is just fine, there's nothing wrong with white walls, right? Well... if you like the color white, it's perfectly alright. If you enjoy full moons filling your room with an otherworldly glow while you're trying to sleep, then there's nothing wrong there. (Granted, that might also be partly due to my blinds{also white} but the walls do reflect it all over the room). Now, I like bright colors and darker colors the bestest. White is one of my least favorite colors ever, right next to brown. I have nothing against white, and I do kinda like it. It's just my least favorite. And I have had these white walls for the past 10 years or so. It... depresses me greatly.
I want to color my room. I want to fill it with color. (Tastefully done of course. nothing too too garish. I like to think I have taste....) I'd love to do my room up in a bright brilliant red, with black accents. or maybe a lilac and indigo, I think those would go well together. Or just paint pictures on my walls, putting this drawring here, just so, possibly that drawing right there. Or, or! Painting my ceiling black, and adding stars flecks of paint in a way that looks realistic, maybe adding an actual constellation or two, perhaps! Maybe add some Alice in Wonderland motif, since Alice in Wonderland is my favorite of all favorites.
But I feels as though an insult to my artistic sensiblites. I mean, possible having a white cloud or something would be no big deal, I like clouds. They're perdy cool. A white rabbit? No problem. White and black? I could see that, even be excited about that. But plain. White. Walls. Even just painting the trim would give me such great joy you know?
I just want a room that's bright and colorful. That's all. It's not too much to ask right? bright colors make me happy. And I like being happy.
Do you have a name, or can I call you mine?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.