Monday, November 21, 2011

The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games is a trilogy of novels that take place in a post-WW3 setting. I don't want to even try to explain it, because I won't do it justice. I am really excited though, because in the spring, I believe, the film is coming out, and judging from the trailer, it is going to be awesome. I love this series because the protagonist is a female and she is everything that any male protagonist ever is. It is a beautifully told story along the lines of 1984 and Brave New World or The Lottery. I strongly suggest you read it. Oh, and it is written by a female writer. Here is the trailer-



2 comments:

  1. Did you see the girl who was on Winter's Bone is the lead character?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.