I fed it through the projector and it didn't come out the other end. So I stopped it an rewound the film. It rewound for a bit and then stopped. The film ended up breaking off at the opening fade in. I took off the cover and tried again. I watched the film feed through until it got to a certain part and ended up stopping. This is when I got stressed, I had been waiting for my projector to come and then it didn't work. I contacted the seller and he told me the Projector was dropped by the post office. I had sent him pics of what happened and he saw that a shaft near the very end of the feeding process had fell out. All I had to do was open the back and put it back into place. Then I was finally able to watch my film!
I have 'Corny Concerto' on DVD so when I saw it on ebay I took my chance and got it for $6. It is really faded, but still enjoyable. I took it out to my lounge at night and projected the film on the wall. A bunch of guys kept coming over telling me how cool the projector was. I told them I am planning on having some screening nights once I get a few more films and they seemed very excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.